[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen / pageflipper once more

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 18:29:17 +0200 CEST

"Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> About the ball's color (should be blue, sometimes I see black), lines
> (should be white, but have rainbow colors and seem to small) and mess
> onscreen (should be gone, but sometimes there):

The mess can easily be drawn on screen when moving the mouse cursor
around.
This one probably shouldn't be drawn in that case (uh, soft cursor) :-)

> After running this app multiple times in a row, it seems it behaves
> different every time. It's not reproducable very well. Needs more
> investigation I think. If one of you wants to see what I'm talking
> about, just grab a R5 compiled page_flipper and todays build of
> Haiku.
> Should be fun to nail down ;-)

I've checked it, and it always looks the same over here. If I wouldn't
know that it's directly asking the driver, I would assume that it just
doesn't set the colors at all (or incorrectly?).