[haiku-appserver] BWindowScreen / pageflipper once more

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:21:01 +0200 CEST

Hi,

About the ball's color (should be blue, sometimes I see black), lines
(should be white, but have rainbow colors and seem to small) and mess
onscreen (should be gone, but sometimes there):
After running this app multiple times in a row, it seems it behaves
different every time. It's not reproducable very well. Needs more
investigation I think. If one of you wants to see what I'm talking
about, just grab a R5 compiled page_flipper and todays build of Haiku.
Should be fun to nail down ;-)

Bye!

Rudolf.