[haiku-appserver] BWindowScreen broken / update

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 21:52:01 +0200 CEST

Hi,

I just tested with a fixed (correct ) driver name on my laptop. Cloning
now succeeds, and I can run the GfxBusBench app that very reliable
reports the bus transfer rates to/from the gfx cards.
Cool.

So, just need a fix for finding the name of the driver the app_Server
actually has in use on a system...

Bye!

Rudolf.

(I'll post benchmarks comparing dano / Haiku on that laptop soon here
:)

Rudolf.