[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen broken

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 12:00:35 +0200 CEST

Axel,

> And you're sure this has nothing to do with disabling MMX in VLC?
> At least I'm sure there is no buffer copying whatsoever right now :)

Good point. Missed that :-/
I'll retest!

Thanks.

BTW:
virtualscreen test report:
app_server seems OK with it sofar. It also nicely fallsback to software
drawing if the driver doesn't support acceleration on a mode :-)
One downer: when the cursor moves offscreen, the driver's MOVE_DISPLAY
function doesn't get called. OTOH: R5/dano neither do that (missing
feature combined with missing extra internal softcursor handling needed
I expect). Though: R5/dano support hardcursors, and using that will let
the driver take care of MOVE_DISPLAY automatically :)

All in all it's looking good :-)

Rudolf.