[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen broken

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 May 2006 07:15:10 -0000

>Differences between R5/dano and haiku I noted:
>-R5 clears the screen to black immediately after >start of tha app,
>haiku does not (app delays for 3 seconds so I can see >this clearly:

I added some code to BWindowScreen to be able to do testing. For example, it
should be opened to fullscreen at construction, while I added a InsetBy(100,
100) to be able to see something. We can safely remove this code now.

rubbish on Haiku. Not very important I think though: cosmetic)
>-more of a fault: Haiku forgets to restore the >original screen
>settings....

>Apart from that this one app runs perfectly :)

Considering that I was never able to test it correctly because vesa mode
doesn't support switching modes (and I was stuck with vesa inside qemu), I'm
very surprised it even works :)

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Mettiti al centro del mondo! Crea il tuo blog e condividi con
i tuoi amici idee, immagini e video, da web e da cellulare!
http://beta.dada.net/