[haiku-appserver] BView::ClipToPicture

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 5 Nov 2004 17:36:11 -0000

Well, I promised Adi I would've written that function, and so I did. :)

Here: http://digilander.iol.it/burton666/ClipToPicture.zip

You can find source code and binaries for a test application I wrote, and, in
View.cpp, the "interesting" methods (ClipToPicture/ClipToInversePicture and the
private method DoPictureClip).
What is the app supposed to do ? You click on one of the two buttons and you
should get the image on the left replicated on the right, either as is or
"inverted".

All you need to do is a copy/paste into our View.cpp and you're done.

If you want to test them, just run the included binaries (or compile the app by
yourself, using the makefile or the BeIDE project included).

Note: the code isn't really optimized, in fact we take a big speed hit from
be's methods (they're something like 200 times faster :PPP), but at least the
functions are done. Other guys can look at them and optimize/fix them if
needed. (First: make it work).

Thanks go to Marc Flerackers aka BNickName and Francois Revol aka mmu_man for
their help. I would be still in the realm of BBitmap padding if it wasn't for
them :)

Bye!

Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/