[haiku-appserver] Re: _BMCItem_

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 17 Feb 2006 07:37:04 -0000

-----Messaggio Originale-----
Da: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
A: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data invio: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:35:21 +0100
Oggetto: Re: [haiku-appserver] Re: _BMCItem_

>The only thing I see is that if R5 had a special >BMenuItem subclass named
>_BMCItem_, then removing it would break instantiating >BMenuFields that have
>been archived under R5. Not that I know where those >would be comming from...
>:-)

See ? There was a reason after all. I don't think we'll find many cases like
these, anyway...

>Ok, I will just change it and see what happens. I also >see nowhere in the
>code that fShowPopUpMarker would be configurable.

It's configurable via BMenuField::ShowPopUpMarker()
and BMenuField::HidePopUpMarker() which aren't implemented, atm.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Non resistere alla tentazione di conoscere nuovi amori!
Oltre 2.100.000 persone ti stanno aspettando su Incontri.
Vivi le emozioni fino in fondo!
http://www.supereva.com