[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: g++ linking / project issue

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:30:15 -0500 EST

Andrew Hudson wrote on Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:07:00 -0500 (EST):
> The TMIDICue new operator has the correct parameter list in TMIDICue.h. There
> is only one reference to the TMIDICue new operator, when I comment it out,
> the link error goes away.

Are you sure it is the same set of arguments?  Perhaps one is const and the
declaration calls for non-const or vice versa?

Try making your own call to the constructor elsewhere (such as in a temporary
test.cpp file) and see if that triggers the linker error.

Maybe also try gcc2 instead of gcc4, to see if it is a compiler pickiness
problem or something else.

- Alex