[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Use of Layout Manager in BBox

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:52:20 +1300

Hello;

Another question; maybe somebody can help. I have the following code in the constructor of a BWindow subclass.

        {
                aboutBox->SetLayout(new BGroupLayout(B_HORIZONTAL));
                aboutBox->AddChild(BGroupLayoutBuilder()
                        .Add(aboutLabel) // BString
                        .AddGlue()
                        .Add(aboutButton) // BButton
                );

                SetLayout(new BGridLayout());

                AddChild(
                        BGroupLayoutBuilder(B_VERTICAL)
                                .Add(aboutBox)

I get everything in the window, but there is a problem that the border of the BBox does not show -- possibly covered. If I scrap the layout and just insert a child view then I can see the view and the border. Does anybody have or can point me at a use of layout manager with a BBox?

Thanks!

--
Andrew Lindesay