[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Sequitur add-ons not being recognized

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:29:32 -0700

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 05:57:45PM -0700, I wrote:

Anyway, the actual CFLAGS settings are:

-g -DArpDEBUG=1 -fno-inline-functions -fno-omit-frame-pointer
-fno-default-inline -fno-implement-inlines

Looks like the constructor is inlined.
... which seems strange, given the options above!!!

Oh, for Cthulhu's sake...! I started to modify some of the modules,
but one of them also got a 'symbol not found' on a purely internal
class that had an empty constructor in the definition, which definitely
should not happen. So I decided to be stupid and try *removing*
some of those options.

With some experimenting, it's ' -fno-implement-inlines' that's the
evil one. I removed that and now I have a complete set of filters
that load! (Incidentally I don't see that option in the gcc man pages
-- old or new!)

Duhhh.

-- Pete --