[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Replicants connection to BApplication

  • From: Sevcsik András <sevcsik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:42:11 +0100

Thank you all for the constructive replies. I decided to move all
networking code inside my bview (in it's own blooper), that solves the
problem pointed by Stephan and my replicant won't rely on a running
app thread, thus I don't have to manage to run the app process if the
replicant is automatically added at boot, for example.

This is a very powerful API, with a lot of things to discover :) It's
very nice to see that there's such a helpful community, that helps new
developers with elaborate answers (almost instantly!) to get familiar
with the platform. I'm sure I'll have some more questions in the
future :) So thank you all for the help!

By the way, I uploaded my project to github, if you want to check out:
http://github.com/sevcsik/Paste-O-Matic

Minden jót,
Sevcsik András