[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: MuPDF inclusion

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HaikuPorts developers discussion list <haikuports-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:08:54 -0700

>this is also not really the correct
> >mailing list to discuss this, as the inclusion would actually be a
> >Haiku
> >development matter, not 3rd party.

Let's move this over to the haiku-ports dev list.  How many dependency libs
are there?  We can add a .bep file for each one, and a .bep to generate the
package for the viewer app as we've done for several other Haiku apps in
haikuports/haiku-apps.
Send me an email off list and I can set up a haikuports account for you,
include your name and desired username.  The link for joining the haikuports
dev mailing list is on the web site.
-scottmc