[haiku-3rdparty-dev] MuPDF inclusion

  • From: ciprian.nedisan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "haiku-3rdparty-dev" <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:18:27 +0200

Hi.
The dependencies of mupdf are very little, and so I wanted to ask
you if you consider including libmupdf (and the other libs) to the
base-sytem.
It would have the advantage that the new pdf viewer would be much
smaller, and anyway that libs would be very useful when writing and
pdf to image translator, and also when writing a plug-in for
webpositive , so that pdf files can be watched directly in the
browser.

I published today a new version of the new pdf viewer.
Here is the link if you want to try it out
<http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/development/app-
installation/augur-pdf-viewer-demozip>

(i changed the name to "Viewer" because later it will support more
file types, like xps and djvu).