[haiku-3rdparty-dev] MilkyTracker port for Haiku now available

  • From: Julian Harnath <julian.harnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:39:14 +0100

Hello!

MilkyTracker, a module tracker aiming for compatibility to Fasttracker
II in user experience and playback, is now available for Haiku.

I've set up a preliminary homepage for the port here, with more
information and binary/source downloads:
http://www.orangejua.de/milkytracker.shtml

Maybe it will soon also be available from the officel MilkyTracker
homepage, which is
http://milkytracker.org/
In that case I will just forward there in the future.

The port targets Haiku APIs directly, it is not the SDL version. It has
all features of the other platforms (except I missed something),
including MIDI input. With MilkyTracker's jam channels feature, you can
even use it as a polyphonic sampler to play around with via MIDI :)

Thanks go out to the MilkyTracker team for creating this awesome tracker
and to PulkoMandy for drawing a great-looking vector icon.

--
So long, Julian