[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: MessageFilter changed?

  • From: Matthias Lindner <two4god@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:41:59 +0100

Thanks to that really good debugger... btw great job!!
 and some codereview

I could nail the problem down..
I had added the handler of the BView already to the looper of my document
(not the window) (My lazy designed Plugin)
and afterwards to the BView
Because i did no errorcheck on adding the BView  i didnt recognized the
error..

The crazy thing is .. i still could add the BView to the window (also it
already belongs to the document looper) and was working
nearly without problems except of the Messagefilter Challenge..

The Filter Function was only invoked  when something was changed inside the
document..

bye
Matthias aka Paradoxon