[haiku-3rdparty-dev] EXRTranslator in A3 (was "new crash in A3 using CL-Amp")

  • From: hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:21:36 +0000

Ok - I replaced the file /boot/system/add-ons/Translators/EXRTranslator that
is included in Alpha 3 with the one included with Alpha 2 and it fixes all
these problems:

1) Net penguin works
2) CL-Amp skins work and my cover-art display works too.

I don't see any obviously related bugs on this in Trac?

I don't mind entering a bug, but is the backtrace enough to explain the
problem along with the fact that older A2 version doesn't have cause these
crashes?

Thanks,
hey68you