[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Boost ported - without mpi

  • From: ciprian.nedisan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:59:00 +0200

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 03:19:48 +0200 scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>cipri can you start a wiki page on HaikuPorts and track the tests
>there like we do with python and others?
>http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/PythonRegressionTests
>You can put it at http://ports.haiku-
>files.org/wiki/BoostRegressionTests
>That way we can break the test down to figure out if it is a Boost
>issue, Haiku issue or both, and open tickets for each.

sadly I don't have time anymore to spend with boost. I wrote in the
ticket http://ports.haiku-files.org/ticket/622#ticket
how you can run the tests on your own.

Once all tests are passed, I guess haiku could become a officially
supported platform by boost (there are not that many, and enough
have problems to build boost completely).

cipri