[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: BListView Question

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:48:22 +0100

Am 17.03.2011 12:43, schrieb Pasquale Rinaldi:
Thank you so much for the help.  That was the problem exactly.  It would
have taken me a long time to realize that a deselect or deselectall
causes a selectionchanged.  Thanks again for the help and quick
response.  You guys are all doing a great job with haiku and even though
you are all so busy, you always have time to answer questions for everyone.

Thank you for your kind words! I've seeked help on other open project's mailing lists dedicated for this purpose, and I know how frustrating it can be to get no response or only unhelpful answers. It is important to the growth of the Haiku platform to have a list like this and make it as helpful as possible. I am glad it is perceived as such.

Best regards,
-Stephan