[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Adding BView to Deskbar

  • From: Brian Hill <perelandra777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:58:32 -0500

When are you calling this code in your application?  You may need to put this
in your application's ReadyToRun() function instead of in the constructor.

Also, I do not know how the deskbar behaves with a BView that is not 16 by 16
pixels.  In my application I use only B_FOLLOW_NONE, B_WILL_DRAW for the last
two parameters of the BView so you could try that as well.

-Brian