[hackpgh-ham] Re: TNC built out of the Arduino Platform

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:54:59 -0500

This was one of the two arduino tnc projects that we had been looking at in
the past for possibly basing our APRS tracker on. The second was the
Trackuino project http://code.google.com/p/trackuino/ . Sadly both of them
although they run on the arduino hardware platform do not really take
advantage of the code libraries side of the platform. It would be nice to
take their code and see if it could be restructured to be more "arduino". I
think this would help in putting it back into the community.