[hackpgh-ham] PA Law about property owner antenna construction

  • From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:35:45 -0500

Ed and I were having a discussion the other day about the ability of a
property owner to construct an antenna on their property.  I thought
others might find this information useful. Below is the link to the PA
law that covers Amatuer radio antenna construction.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/PN/Public/btCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&sessYr=2007&sessInd=0&billBody=S&billTyp=B&billNbr=0884&pn=2433

Of course, all bets are off if you live in a plan, etc with a home
owners association and you signed an agreement waiving your right to
construct an antenna.

Chris