[hackpgh-ham] Re: For the shop's 'ham shack' (to be)... maybe.

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 23:38:56 -0400

As per my previous email, there is now a Blueberry iMac in the shop.
At the moment it is sitting in the corner of one the main tables, with
a note on it.
I'd like to have a discussion amongst the shop hams, after the main
members meeting, about taking some next step(s) on setting up a
'shack' area. I know we still have issues with the roof and the
landlord's repairs thereto, but that's not really the blocking factor
at this point.
I'm willing to chip in some extra dues/month if it turns out we have
to 'rent' roof access/space (mostly space, access should be highly
irregular).

-D