[hackpgh-ham] Re: Field Day

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:31:57 -0400

Important info I forgot to add but probably should have:

When? June 25-26.
Where? Airglow is in the Laural Highlands about an hour from the city.
What do you need? Camping gear if you plan on staying the night up there
(you should it's really fun) and food.
What about radios? They have a ton, this is a great chance to learn a lot in
one weekend about ham radio and working HF.