[hackpgh-ham] Re: Airglow Status for Field Day

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:54:58 -0400

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:38, Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah I'm kind of feeling the same way too especially depending on the
> weather. Hopefully we will hear back that the restroom is working but I'm
> not holding my breath.

I'm still hoping to make it out for a few hours.
Jenny is on call this week (a fact we knew but conveniently forgot
until last night), and can't go out that far from the CMU campus so
she won't be able to make even a short visit this year.

It sounds as if Matt's plans to infiltrate PARC are coming along quite
nicely, so perhaps we (the shop) can have another day or weekend out
there sometime this year when things aren't so busy/hectic?

-D