[hackpgh-ham] Re: Airglow Status for Field Day

  • From: Ed Paradis <legomaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:29:49 -0400

Hmm, I might not stay over night if there is no restroom.  We're going
to have an awful lot of people in one place for two days with no
facilities... it might be better to just remove some of the
"person-days" from the mix.

As MattB says, water isn't too hard when we have cars.  Just get a
couple gallons per person.

As for food:  is there a stove for heating/cooking?   I don't mind
living off hotdogs for a weekend, and those can be heated in any
number of ways.  We'd just need a cooler with some ice to keep it
cold.

Ed