[hackpgh-ham] Airglow Status for Field Day

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:03:05 -0400

A small group from PARC, Mandy, and I went out to Airglow on Saturday to
check on the status of everything out there in prep for field day. Contrary
to original reports, none of the water is working out at the facility. There
is someone coming in to work on it this week and he is going to do
everything in his power to get the toilet and bathroom sink working by then
but it's not guaranteed. The facility is also in a pretty rough state with
all of the construction going on to fix the water situation. Mandy and I are
still planning on going but are preparing for really roughing it. We should
all be ready to bring a good supply of water for drinking and for washing
hands, dishes, food prep. If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea and you
were planning on coming, let me know if we should not be expecting you.

Thanks,
Matt