[hackpgh-ham] Re: ARRL Homebrew Challenge III

  • From: Matthew Beckler <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:17:53 -0400

Well hey, I've done at least 15 pcb designs, at least 10 of which worked
the first time, and at least three have gone into salable products.
Also, the radios I currently have are only for listening :- ) so it
would be fun to have a transceiver.

I'm already forgetting the common uses for the various bands. Are 6
and/or 10 meters widely used?

--
Matthew