[hackpgh-ham] Re: 817 vs. 817ND

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 00:29:49 -0400

Thanks for the advices, and to the folks in the shop with opinions/info as well.
I'm working on acquisition at this point, having decided that the 60m
is not a show stopper, and that the flaws it has aren't going to be an
issue with CW and SSB (which is why the prev. owner kept it so long).

Anyone going to the Butler hamfest on Sunday, please pick me up a few
of the right angle connectors. Other accessories I have no idea what
is typically useful, but if you get it in good faith, that's good
enough for me.

Thanks,
   -Doug