[hackpgh-discuss] Re: opposite of a flex sensor

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:17:47 -0500

going back to the original question...

On 3/2/11 21:19, Logan Stack wrote:
Good day all!

I'm looking for a device that's the opposite of a flex sensor:
it flexes by an amount determined by the voltage passing thru it.

What's the characteristic of the motion that you're trying to achieve?

J. Eric Townsend
design: www.allartburns.org; hacking: www.flatline.net;  HF: KG6ZVQ
PGP: 0xD0D8C2E8 AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5 F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8

Other related posts: