[hackpgh-discuss] Re: opensource hardware meeting next week

  • From: Jeremy Herrman <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:46:08 -0400

I'm all for building the MendelMax. Extruded aluminum beams are great, and
if the printed joints prove to be a problem then we can either print new
ones when they start to wear down, or make them out of some other material
and then tell the community about it.

- Jeremy

717-497-9253
@jherrm <http://twitter.com/jherrm>