[hackpgh-discuss] Re: opensource hardware meeting next week

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:49:15 -0400

Fair enough. I spent ~20 years in consumer electronics and CE Lawyers Have CE Rules.

On 6/10/12 22:40, Matt Stultz wrote:
Actually I quit MakerBot a month ago and there for no longer need to tow
the company line. So yeah, these are totally my personal opinions from
having worked in the industry and spending a ton of time with really
talented folks who do nothing but talk about 3D printers all day.

Even working for having worked for MakerBot and owning a Replicator I
want to build a MendelMax. I'm just getting through building a Tantillus
first.

Thanks,
Matt

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM, j. eric townsend <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 6/10/12 12:54, Matt Stultz wrote:

        Okay I will keep my ranting to a minimum but there are a few
        points I
        can't help but make:

    4) You work for MakerBot but these are your personal opinions,
    including comments about MakerBot's products, competition, future, etc.

    --
    J. Eric Townsend
    design: www.allartburns.org <http://www.allartburns.org>; hacking:

--