[hackpgh-discuss] Re: opensource hardware meeting next week

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:40:55 -0400

Actually I quit MakerBot a month ago and there for no longer need to tow
the company line. So yeah, these are totally my personal opinions from
having worked in the industry and spending a ton of time with really
talented folks who do nothing but talk about 3D printers all day.

Even working for having worked for MakerBot and owning a Replicator I want
to build a MendelMax. I'm just getting through building a Tantillus first.

Thanks,
Matt