[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Phones in the shop!

  • From: Willie Beegle <hackpgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:15:23 -0400

re: the hackerspace phones,

Are there any plans to connect to the PSTN or to create accounts/extensions
for members?

More generally, will this just be hackerspace-to-hackerspace, or will I be
able to call in with a phone or SIP client?

--
READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email message, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any