[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Mythbusters

  • From: Douglas Philips <dgou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:18:56 -0400
On 2012 Mar 13, at 12:55 PM, Sarita Taub wrote:

> It's been seven days since I posted about our club going as a group to see
> the Mythbusters at Heinz Hall.
>
> Only Eli responded.  So I must assume that only he and I are going.

If there is still time to get in on the soirée, Jenny and I would like to
attend.
As Jenny won't be attired in shop regalia we can sit at one boundary edge of
the group.

-=D
P.S. Sorry for the delay on this, family issues last week wiped it my from
short term memory, thanks for the reminder (if it wasn't too late).