[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Hacky Halloween RSVP

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:05:30 -0400

Last years Hacky Halloween was a lot of fun. We had it at the Brillo Box
with a live band and DJ. We had a costume contest and raffles. This year we
are making it a little easier but also kicking up the Hacky portion with
some fun ideas. The party will be at the shop and unless we can get Gwen to
donate her awesome DJ skills again it may just be music from our jukebox or
someones playlist. There will be snacks and beer and we encourage all of our
members to help out and to come and have fun.

Thanks,
Matt