[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Great Balloon News

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:02:39 -0400

Let me know when you test the APRS? I'm setting up a digipeater and it would be fun to see what I can track other than mobile hams.

On 10/5/10 14:59, Matt Stultz wrote:
Doug, the check is on the way. They want data, pictures, and mentions in
blog posts.

Sayan, that might be really cool.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Sayan Chakraborty <c.sayan@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:c.sayan@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    awesome !

    I have a dust sensor that I would really really like use :)

    ===========================
    www.sayanc.net <http://www.sayanc.net>
    =
    " We have a choice to use the gift of our lives...
    to make the world a better place"
    -- Jane Goodall

    On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        We have now been officially sponsored for our next balloon
        launch. ComponentOne (http://www.componentone.com/) has agreed
        to pay for our costs for the next balloon launch and help us
        acquire some more instrumentation for it. We would like to get
        this balloon off the ground before the end of the month or the
        begining of next at the earliest. That is an ambitions time
        frame that will require the core group working on it to be
        committed to getting it done. If you would like to help out with
        this launch please plan on being at the shop this coming Monday
        night (Oct 11th). This should be a very fun one.

        Thanks,
        Matt Stultz

--
J. Eric Townsend