[gvtools] Re: Add DB Layer

  • From: Victor Gonzalez <victor.gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gvtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:41:31 +0100

I have noticed that there is a problem with some dependency versions when
we include the Geotools support for Postgis.

org.geotools:gt-jdbc:jar:8.3 depends on commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.3

However, andami depends on libIverUtiles, which depends on
commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.0-dev-20020806

As a result, when we put both andami and gt-jdbc as dependencies in main,
we end with only commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.0-dev-20020806 and a
NoSuchMethodError is thrown when trying to create a new Postgis DataStore.

I think we should review if the libIverUtiles dependency is necessary and,
if so, upgrade to the 1.3 version and deploy the jar again.

Víctor.