[gumc-ymafamilies] YMA Auction - Auction basket donations (list test)

  • From: "Renee Strickland" <realjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gumc-ymafamilies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:58:53 -0500

YMA families,

PICK a basket theme to donate
All youth group families recently received the list of basket ideas for
the youth mission auction.  We need every family with youth going on
summer missions to select, create and turn in a basket (or a bag of
items to go into a basket) for the auction.  :)

Turn completed baskets in GUMC church office
For those of you who have been working on your basket donation since
before Christmas, please fill out a donation receipt for your basket
with a complete list of contents and drop it off in the GUMC church
office.  Don't have a donation receipt form?  We have copies attached to
the box in the church office for you to complete.  (under the mail
slots)  Please fill out your full address and contact information.  Our
data entry volunteers do not have access to church member information,
such as address, phone number or e-mail address.

Contact us!
Haven't contacted Teresa to let her know which basket(s) you are
donating?  Please send an e-mail to: gumc-missionauction@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
All e-mails to this address are received by Sean, Teresa Belcher, Ann
Rychlik and Renee Strickland.

We hope to receive all donated baskets by Sunday February 15th.  We can
accept baskets a week later, but please be aware that late entries make
life more stressful for our volunteers doing data entry.

Thank you all for your support!  Watch for an e-mail from Sean regarding
the rescheduled donation request date.  We need all families to
participate if possible!

Don't forget, you can ask friends or family members to support your
youth's mission work by donating a week at their vacation home, a pair
of box seats to a sporting event, Tickets to a concert, An afternoon
sail...

Blessings,
Renee
GUMC YMA Coordinator
gumc-missionauction@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: 703 209 3235

PS  Auction tickets go on sale next Sunday!  We are limited to approx
250 participants  (adult volunteers, still need a ticket for dinner...
even me!)
PPS  We will need everyone's help Auction night.  Sean will send out
information next week with sign-up instructions.