[guispeak] Re: windows XP questions

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:43:50 -0500

le and all,

You might find this link helpfull in dealing with the registry.  Although
there are a number of tools that deal with the registry, it can be difficult
to use them since they may need a lot of help from you to determine what
should be kept and what should be thrown away.
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/registry
Johnnie Apple Seed