[guispeak] Re: transferring rules in Outlook Express

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:00:38 -0400

Hi Heewon,
I just did a quick search of Microsoft's web site and came up with this
Knowledge Base article:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511/

They talk about saving pieces of the registry but give the specifics of
where to look.  Hopefully this will do the trick for you.  Best of luck.

Regards,
Jerry

"Heewon Chun" <hwc2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/25/2007 06:51 AM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[guispeak] Re: transferring rules in Outlook Express

Hi, Jerry!

Thank you for your info! I guess that wrestling with registry is quite
scary, as you said. I hope to find a sort of "file" that may contain rules
of OE. If that does not exit, I may just go ahead to make another set of
rules in OE for a new PC. Hew! That's a tedious, time-consuming job,
although it's doable.

Heewon