[guispeak] Re: temperature gauge

  • From: Clive Stevenson <clive.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:31:22 +0100

Hi Paul et al.

I'm in the same boat as you, though mine's a humble Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
processor.  The engineer who set up my computer installed all the ASUS
utilities and demonstrated their usefulness.  When I came to use the CPU
Temperature Monitor I could make neither head nor tail of it -silence
and difficulty in tracking the screen's contents.

Hope someone out there has a solution!

Cheers,

Clive.S

 In message <5.2.1.1.2.20051010194526.00df1fa8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,