[guispeak] Re: technology books

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:14:31 -0500

Hi Otis,
What do you want to learn how to do?
Harry
-------- Original Message --------
From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Apparently from: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guispeak] technology books
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:10:32 -0600

Hi,

Do anyone no of any good technology how to books that I can go out an
purchase somewhere?  If so, please email me privately with your
suggestions.  I'm really looking for these types of books.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. 414-461-8885
Fx. 414-461-8856

Visit my web site where you will find new and refurbish computer
equipment and electronics at rock bottom prices.
http://www.computerguydirect.com

Contact us to place your order at:
1-800-820-2926 or send us a email message with your order at:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx