[guispeak] problem with files on CDRW discs

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:45:43 -0500

Hello,

I have been transferring files from floppies over to CDRW dics. They are .txt or braille files from a BNS640. I have also transferred voice-recordings I made with Cdex in .mp3 files. On both occasions, the CDRW discs become what I'm thinking, write-protected after a certain point. I can't delete files or create new ones on the discs though there seems to be plenty of space available.
I'm running WinXP. Any ideas on this would be much. appreciated.
Debra Hernstrom