[guispeak] powerpoint 2007 opening with control plus p after installing office 2007 instead of sending info to the printer

  • From: "dan thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:50:32 -0500

Hi All,
We are installing office 2007 on 312 computers at my residential school this summer. After finishing 25, we found that pressing control plus p keeps opeing powerpoint 2007 instead of printing. I have created the powerpoint shortcut of alt plus ctrl plus p from the desktop in hopes this might fix the problem. However, control plus p still opens powerpoint. Where is this shortcut hiding and can I delete it? Help is very much appreciated!