[guispeak] looking for a wav file

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:56:27 -0600

Hi,

Does anyone have a wav file that sounds something like Eudora a new email alert or AOL ( You Got Mail) email alert that I can use with outlook 2003? I would really appreciate if someone have one of these that they can send to me.

Check out my newly created web sight where you will find new and used computer equipment and electronics.

http://www.computerguydirect.com