[guispeak] Re: leading zeros

  • From: N&G <lakeking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:41:24 +1100

Hi,
can you please explain what needs to be changed in formatting?
Thanks I think this sounds right as the regional settings are set to display leading zeros.

At Tuesday 15:36 14/12/2004, you wrote:

Sounds like a word problem to me.  Whoever made the form needs to put the
proper formatting into it.  HTH

B. Alan Mattison
Rio Rancho, NM  USA
Amateur Radio Call: W5NTM