[guispeak] Re: how can I solve this problem?

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:42:34 -0500

Hi there -- I haven't posted for a very long time but the particular
location of such files is very version dependent -- i.e., it depends on the
version of windows you are running -- and you need to find out exactly what
version you are running and go to the website containing the dll for that
version and following the instructions you find there.
Or you can always do a system file check (sfc) which will just go and grab
the system files that are not there or else corrupted.
You need the installation cd handy.
Have fun.
--le