[guispeak] Re: here's the missing post...

  • From: star@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:40:26 -0800 (PST)

Good Day,

I have been following this thread and there are many good points.
Backwards compatibilty or accessibility reminds me of the "chicken or egg"
problem. Java may be able to solve this problem (not java script). The
latest Java should work on Windows machine and Mac OS X (sorry OS9 people
but we all have limitations) Linux, etc..

I am not positive but I think it will work on Windows 95.. You will need
the latest version of java , however.

I have a page where you can download the latest version of Java and
download an executable jar file and play an educational game about famous
people with disabilities. There are only 5 famous people in the game right
now but I was hoping for some feedback. The game is at
www.sonic.net/~star/Drs/Drs.html

Good Luck and have fun,
Arthur Jacobs
star@xxxxxxxxx