[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V4 #54

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:42:54 -0500

Hi all,

I amm looking foor a talking or eeasily accessable  dvd recorder for a
totally bliind user.  Has anyone  found one?
I baught a Magnabox one touch dvd recorder thinking it would be accessible
as the directions claim. Unfortunately, it is accessaable as far as puting
in the blank dvd and pressing the one buttoon for starting recording.
However, when finished, one needs visual assistance to finalize and several
more stpes from a few menus.

I aalso would like a resonable priced external cd co0pier/recorder where one
could putin a completed cd and  have five or more copies made.  I thank
anyone for information in advance.