[guispeak] groups in outlook express questiioon

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:00:46 -0600

Hi Listers,
A friend created a grouup in Outlook Express and seems to have done all the right things. Howeverr, he is not gettting any messages back. Below are the steps he did. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I was in outlook express, I was in the email section, then I did control-shift-(b)
this brings up the address book, then I did control-(g) this brings up the group
listing page.
I then named my list, that was in the first square, then I tabbed over to new contact
button, and entered. This brought up a window to create a new person. I entered the
first name, and the email address. Then I tabbed to the add button, and entered on
that. Then I tabbed to send email using plain text, and entered on that, then I tabbed
to ok and entered on that.
The results are I have a list of 157 names that I want to send emails to. one email
for everybody. This is a mailing for my home business.
Last night I sent an email to my group. This was about 7pm. So far I haven't received
anything back. I put myself on the grouop list so I would get a copy of the email.
I haven't had any undelivered emails, I haven't had anybody tell me to take me off
the list, and I haven't received my copy. I don't think the email went any where.
What did I do wrong? and what can I do to fix it. Like I said I have 157 names.